The Heron Society recognizes our dedicated donors who give $1,000 or more annually to support the mission of the Nature Center
Heron Society patrons receive all general membership benefits, plus additional benefits. Those who give $1,000-$2,499 will receive exclusive invitations to events. Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent provided by the law. Memberships are not refundable or transferable. Member benefits subject to change without notice. Learn more about membership.
• Receive exclusive event invitations including the annual Heron Society Reception
• A private one hour guided nature tour with one of our naturalists to be enjoyed with up to 8 of your guests and the opportunity to give a household gift membership to a family member or friend
• All of the benefits of the lower level, PLUS...
• The opportunity to be recognized as a benefactor of a select program for one year and have dinner with the Executive Director
• All of the benefits listed, PLUS...
• The option to travel to the National Association of Nature Center Administrators Summit (ANCA) with the Executive Director
THE HERON SOCIETY
The Heron Society recognizes our dedicated donors who give $1,000 or more annually to support our mission. In addition to a host of membership benefits, Heron Society patrons enjoy access to exclusive events and behind-the-scenes opportunities. Your generous gifts help ensure the Nature Center continues to conserve a natural area, connect people with nature, and inspire environmental stewardship while growing and maintaining our legacy.
To become a member, contact Chief Development Officer Rob Sikora at 216-321-5935 ext. 223 or email@example.com.