Members enjoy member-only perks while ensuring our trails remain free and open to the public year round.
ALL MEMBERS will have a sense of pride knowing that their membership supports community, conservation, and education.
• Membership card and decal
• Free admission and/or benefits to over 120 nature centers in the U.S. & Canada, including 7 in Ohio, via the ANCA Reciprocal Program (Learn more).
• Discounted rates on programs and events
• 10% discount at the Duck Pond Gift Shop
• Subscription to our quarterly publication and our monthly digital newsletter
• Invitation to exclusive member events, including the Annual Plant Sale Member Preview
• Discounts on composting subscriptions with Rust Belt Riders (see below)
• All of the benefits of the individual, PLUS...
• Discounts extended to all members
of the household
• Early registration and discounted prices for all sessions of Outdoor Adventure Camps
• $40 discount on B’Earthday
• 10% discount on building and facility rentals
• All of the benefits of the individual AND household memberships, PLUS....
• *NEW* Early order access to our popular annual Online Plant Sale
• Recognition in our Annual Report that is sent to our community and on our digital Donor Wall in the Nature Center lobby
• All of the benefits of the first three levels, PLUS...
• *NEW* Additional 5% discount at our Duck Pond Gift Shop (15% total)
• *NEW* Early access to ticket sales for our annual summer benefit party, Nature at Night
• An Individual gift membership to give to a friend or family member (by request)
• Special quarterly donor impact updates from our staff
• All of the benefits of the first four
• An invitation to our annual select private event, Gather by the Gardens
• All of the benefits of each level
• An invitation to our exclusive annual Heron Society reception
• Access to behind-the-scenes opportunities and special events not available to the public
All memberships are 100% tax-deductible.
Please note that member benefits are subject to change without notice, and may change from year to year as our program offerings and activities may vary.
For more information about Memberships, please contact Membership & Development at 216.321.5935 ext. 246
Annual Plant Sale Members’ Preview
We invite Nature Center members to join Plant Sale Day in advance of the general public so that they may enjoy the first pick of our selections. Members also receive a discount on order delivery, if they order online through our plant pre-sale.
Member Appreciation Week
A weeklong celebration offering special perks to thank our members for their support.
By signing up for the Community Supported Composting program through Rust Belt Riders, participants can drop off household food scraps at the Nature Center. Rust Belt Riders then picks up all food waste, sourcing out to a network of partners who then process the material into a nutrient-dense soil. By transitioning the old composting program at the Nature Center to this partnership, we are investing in the solutions and infrastructure needed to protect our natural resources and combat food waste in our region.
For more information and to subscribe to Rust Belt Riders Community Supported Composting program, visit www.rustbeltriders.com/join or email email@example.com.
Existing members may contact 216-321-5935 ext 246 to receive your code to get started on your waste reduction!
Make a Monthly Membership Gift
Did you know you can make a monthly gift to the Nature Center?
Supporting your favorite park is easy by setting up a recurring gift! Your monthly gift will help make it possible for the Nature Center’s trails to remain free and open to the public year round, providing visitors with vital access to nature and green space within our region’s landscape.
It's easy! Just click the link below to get set up.