BECOME A MEMBER TODAY TO SUPPORT OUR MISSION, RECEIVE SPECIAL DISCOUNTS ON PROGRAMMING, COMPOSTING, AND MORE!
LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP
GREAT MEMBER DISCOUNT: COMPOSTING WITH RUST BELT RIDERS! SCROLL FOR MORE INFORMATION.
• Membership card and decal
• Free admission and/or benefits to over 120 nature centers in the U.S. & Canada, including 7 in Ohio, via the ANCA Reciprocal Program (Learn more).
• Discounted rates on programs and events
• 10% discount at the Duck Pond Gift Shop
• Subscription to our quarterly publication and our month digital newsletter
• Invitation to exclusive member events
• All of the benefits of the individual, PLUS...
• Discounts extended to all members
of the household
• Early registration and discounted prices for all sessions of Outdoor Adventure Camps
• $40 discount on B’Earthday
• 10% discount on building and facility rentals
• All of the benefits of the individual AND household memberships, PLUS....
• Recognition in our Annual Report that is sent to our community
• Recognition on our digital Donor Wall in the Nature Center lobby
• All of the benefits of the first three levels, PLUS...
• A special Nature Center gift, available for pickup at the Duck Pond Gift Shop
• An Individual gift membership to give to a friend or family member
• All of the benefits of the first four
• An exclusive invitation to our select private event, Gather by the Gardens
Please note that member benefits are subject to change without notice, and may change from year to year as our program offerings and activities may vary.
For more information about Memberships, please contact Rosalind Soltow, Membership & Development Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.321.5935 ext. 246
Member Appreciation Week: A weeklong celebration offering special perks to thank our members for their support.
By signing up for the Community Supported Composting program through Rust Belt Riders, participants can drop off household food scraps at the Nature Center. Rust Belt Riders then picks up all food waste, sourcing out to a network of partners who then process the material into a nutrient-dense soil. By transitioning the old composting program at the Nature Center to this partnership, we are investing in the solutions and infrastructure needed to protect our natural resources and combat food waste in our region.
For more information and to subscribe to Rust Belt Riders Community Supported Composting program, visit www.rustbeltriders.com/join or email email@example.com.
Existing members may contact Rosalind Soltow at 216-321-5935 ext 246 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your code to get started on your waste reduction!