BECOME A MEMBER TODAY TO SUPPORT OUR MISSION, RECEIVE SPECIAL DISCOUNTS ON PROGRAMMING, COMPOSTING, AND MORE!
LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP
NEW MEMBER DISCOUNT: COMPOSTING WITH RUST BELT RIDERS! SCROLL FOR MORE INFORMATION.
• Membership card and decal
• Free admission and/or benefits to more than 150 nature centers in the U.S. & Canada, including 9 nature centers in Ohio!
• Discounted rates on programs and events
• 10% discount at the Duck Pond Gift Shop
• Subscription to our quarterly publication and our month digital newsletter
• Invitation to exclusive member events
• All of the benefits of the individual, PLUS...
• Discounts extended to all members
of the household
• Early registration and discounted prices for all sessions of Outdoor Adventure Camps
• $40 discount on B’Earthday
• A discount on building and facility rentals
• All of the benefits of the individual AND household memberships, PLUS....
• Recognition in our Annual Report that is sent to our community
• A voucher for a special Nature Center gift redeemable at the Duck Pond Gift Shop
• All of the benefits of the above three
• Donor wall recognition inside the
• An Individual gift membership to give to a friend or family member
• All of the benefits of the first four
• An exclusive invitation to our select private event, Gather by the Gardens
By signing up for the Community Supported Composting program through Rust Belt Riders, participants can drop off household food scraps at the Nature Center. Rust Belt Riders then picks up all food waste, sourcing out to a network of partners who then process the material into a nutrient-dense soil. By transitioning the old composting program at the Nature Center to this partnership, we are investing in the solutions and infrastructure needed to protect our natural resources and combat food waste in our region.
NEW! We are also selling SPROUT, Rust Belt Riders flagship potting soil, in our Duck Pond Gift Shop!
For more information and to subscribe to Rust Belt Riders Community Supported Composting program, visit www.rustbeltriders.com or email
Existing Members can contact Membership and Annual Fund Manager Patty Albrecht at (216) 321-5935 x 232 to receive your code to get started on your waste reduction!