SIGN UP FOR OUR POPULAR SPRING AND SUMMER CAMPS!
LESS SCREEN TIME. MORE NATURE.
OUTDOOR ADVENTURE CAMP
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR OUR SPRING AND SUMMER CAMPS!
Give your child a better appreciation for the natural world around them! At camp, they will learn through interactive discovery, hikes, crafts and field trips while learning about nature and making lasting memories! Our Summer Outdoor Adventure Camp is offered to children grades pre K through 9, with weekly themes per age group.
Choose from half or full day and range in price from $10 to $410!
SPRING BREAK CAMP
Spend your Spring Break with us
the week of March 23-27!
From exploring the outdoors to rock climbing and archery, there is a camp for every interest!
For children aged 3 1/2 to 7 years with an adult, this one-hour offering is a great introduction to summer camp.
Squirrel Scouts (K): Space available
Nature's Lifeguards (1-2): Waitlist only
Nature's Explorers (3-5): Limited space
Eco-Rangers (6-9): Waitlist only
SIBLINGS + MEMBERS
Get a $5 discount per child when registering more than one sibling at the same time. Additionally, our members get discounts on camp! Join today!
SCHEUDULE + MORE
View prices, camp themes, and pricing.
When you become a member, it pays for itself with three week-long camp registrations! If you would like to use your member discount, use your Membership ID number as your personal coupon code to receive your discount at checkout. Your ID number and expiration date can be found on your membership card or in the email sent to open registration. Please call the Nature Center Welcome Desk at (216) 321-5935, ext. 235 before registering if you do not have your number. If you've already registered and did not use your Membership ID number or temporary coupon code to receive your member discount, please contact the Nature Center and we will be happy to apply your membership discount, minus a 5% processing fee.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
NATURE STORY TIME
For children aged 3 1/2 to 7 years, with an adult, this one-hour offering is a great alternative to summer camp. Nature Story Time is filled with stories, a craft and a hike related to the theme of the day. Space is limited so please pre-register to ensure your spot!
Frequently Asked Questions
Before registering for a class, we suggest you take a look through our FAQ section below. If you have a question that you're unable to find the answer to here, please call us at 216-321-5935.
Do you offer financial aid?
Financial aid packages are available. Need-based financial aid covers 25-75% of the cost of one week of camp. Download the form here to fill out or call the Camps and Adventure Programs Coordinator, Lauren Schmidt at (216) 321-5935, ext. 226 for more information and application materials. Applications are due in March, 2020. Award recipients will be notified in April.
What's your refund/cancellation policy?
Cancellations made before June 1, 2020 will be refunded (minus a $50 processing fee per week). Camp fees may be forfeited if cancellation is not made by June 1. The Nature Center reserves the right to cancel a camp if enrollment is low; in which case, you will receive a full refund. Any camp cancellations are determined two weeks before the start date of each individual camp week. Switching sessions will incur a $25 change fee.
What do I need to do to get my camper ready?
Fill out all applicable forms during the registration process. The medication administration and financial aid application can be found here. Please email the completed forms to email@example.com.
What should my camper bring to camp?
All campers must bring a reusable water bottle, lunch in a reusable container and backpack as access to trash cans and drinking fountains are limited during hikes.
More information about registration:
- Space is limited, please register early. Each camp typically has a maximum of 12 campers per session.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration. Member registration begins Friday, November 15, 2019.
- Non-member registration begins January 6, 2020.
- All registrations require a valid email address for important and timely camp correspondence. Registered campers will receive a confirmation email with forms that are required to be completed for participation. Please check your spam or promotions folders for these emails.
- Emergency medical agreement forms must be completed and submitted as part of the registration process.
- To ensure a safe camp environment, the classroom entrance remains locked. Doors open five minutes before camp begins and ends.
- The Nature Center reserves the right to refuse or discontinue an individual’s participation if his or her welfare or the welfare of others is in jeopardy.
- Each camp has one environmental educator and at least one teen volunteer. To receive more information about volunteering, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at (216) 321-5935, ext. 237.
- All campers receive one t-shirt and a camp photo. Please select desired shirt size when registering.
- Field trip days and locations are subject to change.
- If you are picking your child up early please sign them out in their classroom as usual.