Located inside the Nature Center at Shaker Lakes, the Duck Pond is open year-round during regular Nature Center hours.
Monday through Saturday, 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday, 1 to 5 pm
Nature Center at Shaker Lakes Members receive a 10% discount. Gift certificates are available.
Bring out the nature lover in you!
The Duck Pond offers a variety of one-of-a-kind consignment objects, sculptures, jewelry and artwork created by local artists.
Also find nature-themed merchandise including:
- Educational games, books and science kits for all ages
- Note cards
- An assortment of nature books for adults and children
- Charley Harper merchandise
- Audubon singing birds and other plush animals
- Fairly traded folk art from Honduras
Are you outgoing, willing to engage visitors and would like to give back to the Nature Center? For more information about the Welcome Desk/Duck Pond Gift Shop volunteer positions contact Kristina Arthur, Volunteer Coordinator, at (216) 321-5935 ext. 237 or email@example.com. Click here for more information.