COVID-19 Masking, Spatial Distancing & Building Occupancy Policies
LAST UPDATED 3/10/2022
- Masking: Masks/facial coverings are optional for all staff, volunteers, and general visitors in the NCSL building.*
- Spatial distancing is not required.
- Building Occupancy: NCSL staff will monitor and maintain building occupancy numbers. This applies to all meetings, events, and rentals.
- Cleaning: Increased cleaning measures will continue, including:
- Educator staff will use the disinfecting fogger in classroom spaces between visiting groups and as determined appropriate by the Director of Education.
- Rental spaces will also be fogged between rental groups and as determined appropriate by the Rentals Coordinator/Director of Facilities Operations.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, get tested. If you are not able to get tested, it is recommended that you wear a mask or stay home if possible.
- Masking and spatial distancing are not required.
- For public programs which involve outdoor groups in close proximity, such as Nature Story Time, it may be deemed appropriate to require participants to wear masks.
*SCHOOL, GROUPS, B'EARTHDAY PARTIES, AND CAMPS
- Staff and volunteers leading or interacting with school groups, camps, or B’Earthday Parties must wear a mask indoors.
- Students, campers, and all other participants must wear a mask indoors unless eating.
- Masking and special distancing are not required outdoors for these groups.