PLANT CARE TIPS
Thank you for supporting our plant sale! Here is some information on how to ensure your plants are happy in their new home!
- If you cannot plant immediately, keep them watered and in a protected spot out of direct sunlight.
- Add compost or humus to the planting bed.
- Keep your new paintings watered until they are well established.
- If frost threatens, protect it by covering it with a cloth or newspaper. The average last-frost date for our area is May 15.
- Plant at the same depth as they are in the pot.
- Lightly mulch annuals and perennials to help keep weeds down and soil moist.